A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

a time of great rejoicing

Regardless of what occurred on Friday, my doctor still elected to take me off the valium yesterday.

No more weird moody me. No more so exhausted when I wake up in the morning I want another night's sleep me. Instead, I have found new ways to keep myself exhausted all day, in the form of a temporarily adjusted job description at work. So now instead of being medicinally exhausted, I have reason. Which is, indeed, better.

Maybe someday I'll find a way to feel rested. But, then, I'm not sure I'd recognize that if it ever did occur. I'd probably go to the doctor thinking I was sick or something. In the meantime, praise the Lord for good news and a relief from the nasty medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home