A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Friday, December 07, 2007

last christmas

Confession: I have listed to Wham!'s original version of Last Christmas about 12 times this morning. Not typically a George Michael fan... it's so frustrating that hemp smokin' gay men can write such fabulous songs.

Oh well. At least this year to save me from tears I gave my heart to someone special. haha

2 Comments:

  • At 12/8/07, 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Um, are you going over to the dark side and liking 80's music now? ;-) Come on, we gotta stick together you know!

     
  • At 12/12/07, 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We have our own version of that song. It goes like this: Last Christmas, I gave you my heart; the very next day, you let out a fart.
    Try it. You'll like it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home