A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

outside the box

Not everybody can come face-to-face with a lion and live to tell about it. Good thing for me this one was made of stone.

Don't really want to be at work today. Funny how hard it is coming back after a sick day sometimes. It's not that I just want to lay around in my pajamas all day... well, yes. Yes it is. But, seriously, it's ok to be at work today. I need to be at work, it's good for me.

My coworker, Caty, keeps getting calls from South Korea. We don't actually know what the person is calling about because it is, in fact, in Korean. I think we decided this morning that it must be someone drunk dialing. Or perhaps a terrorist threat. Hmmm...

I had another slight vertigo spell yesterday. It wasn't as bad, but since there is nothing terribly pressing at work this week, hubs convinced me that resting and taking a little vertigo break would be the best idea. He was right... I feel much better today and am ready to get back to work. I like it when Hubs talks me into doing stuff that turns out to be really good for me, but that I never would have done on my own. He's so good for me!

K. I'm out now. See ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 1/17/08, 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woohoo! I made the blog! Incidentally, South Korea stopped calling me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home