A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

on the road again

It seems like much of my year has been consumed with travel. In fact, I counted on the flight out of Philadelphia that I had been on 9 airlplanes this year, and it will be a perfect 10 on the flight back. I'm really ready to land somewhere. But the trips are necessary, and some even fun. Hubs and the puppy and I flew out on Saturday for Texas, where we will be spending time with family and fundraising for the ministry.

Hubs is currently at a week of training in Dallas, while Murry and I are hanging out with my family. Murry's getting his first exposure to kids, and he's loving their energy. Playing with kids seems to be what he's born for, they're so much more exciting than us! He's also a little less excited about getting to know my parents' standard poodle and german shorthaired pointer, though. He thinks they're a little big for his taste.

Blogging will be sporadic, at best, since we will be in and out of people's houses for the break. But I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and I will post as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home