A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

currently

I'm sitting on the couch next to Hubs, who is sprawled out watching the Cowboys game with Murry asleep on his chest (it's an "awwww!" moment). Our friend Hans is on his way at some point to join us, as is our Cowboys Sunday tradition. I made a big pile of oatmeal raisin cookies, and they're tempting me from the coffee table to eat "just one more." It's been raining all day, as is common during the fall season in Pennsylvania. I love that. It's in the 60's for the highs and low 50's to 40's for the lows, which I also love. The leaves are beautiful. I promise to post pictures.

Life is good right now. Settling in can be scary, but finally we have reached that point. We're here, we're comfortable. It's so good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home