A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

rainy day blues

Since I'm a little depressed and bored with all the rain and wetness, I thought I'd post a few pictures of things up here for your enjoyment. It's been far too long since I've posted pictures, so here goes.
The gorgeouse fall colors out my kitchen window. This is what I see while I'm doing dishes every day.

More fall colors, this time on the campus.

Handsome Murry.


My newly organized mudroom.


So there is a little snippet of life up here in the Northeast... Beautiful colors, puppies, and organization. And rainbows and babies. And unicorns.

And the sun! Which just peeked through my kitchen window! Miracle of miracles... Now I must go frolic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home