A Series of Divinely Ordained Random Occurances

"Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves." (John Calvin)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

peppermint tea and toilet paper...

Not only is this not my typical ramblings of a theological, thoughtful sense that you have come to expect from my blog, but I also have my own break today as I sit at home nursing the effects of a bad sinus infection on my body.

So here I sit, it's pouring down rain outside my windown as I'm propped up on the couch with the pillows from our bed, watching old sitcom reruns with a roll of toilet paper (we're out of kleenex) at my right hand and a cup of hot peppermint tea at my left.

Sick days are terrible and wonderful, all at the same time. Too bad we can't have sick days when we're well!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home